Sunday, April 29, 2018

Let's Talk Fertility...I'll Go First

A little over a year ago (and after a many years of Mother telling me to do it) I started the journey to freeze my eggs. A lot has changed since then for me personally and professionally. That's for another episode. About a month ago I started over - actually I just reconvened. I plan to tell you everything. And I hope you will share with me if you're inclined. There's a community of us waiting to find one another and from our stories we can learn so much. I imagine that for a while I'll be writing for myself but have a hope that maybe in saying it out loud I might help one other person make a decision or understand something they hadn't ever considered. I dream that in finding one another we may not only help each other through the scary/weird/uncertain parts but maybe...just maybe...we can create change. I dream and I promise to fight so that one day women donating eggs to her future self is 'normal', affordable and directly correlated to decreasing the amount of heart ache and suffering infertility brings.

Again. I plan to tell you everything. Sometimes as it happens or maybe after a while. But I will. Maybe more than you want and maybe something you makes you feel a bit uncomfortable. But I will.

But first I just started Big Little Lies and I can't believe I'm doing anything else but finishing it...


All My Love,
xogg~

#talkfertilitybeforeinfertility

No comments:

Post a Comment